Early Bird Discount!
Our approach is to Train to Play:
- Runnin’ Force Basketball Academy (RFBA) is to develop young athletes with the skills to succeed ON AND OFF the court
- We offer a cost-effective basketball academy and options for today’s youth basketball player to improve
- Winter teams that RFBA will offer are 5 – 8th grade girls and 4 – 8th grade boys
- Runnin’ Force Basketball Academy (RFBA) will train twice a week
- Skills will be taught to help our athletes learn the fundamentals and improve their game of basketball
- Players will train together and have the flexibility to choose to come to one or two practices each week
Tryouts and Camps:
- Winter tryouts will be held at the Boys’ and Girls’ Club of Kenosha as follows:
- November 27, December 10, and December 17 from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Free camps December 23 and January 2, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- The cost to participate in a 8 week winter program is only $350
- Teams will play in 4-6 local tournaments starting in January/February
- The cost of a jersey and shorts is only $40 and can be used every season
- Payment plan options are available
|Two Day Event||No|
|Award||Division winners will receive individual awards. Good luck to all participants!|